Thursday, July 1, 2010

hmmm 11:00 on a thursday night.....lets blog!

sooo i shall start off with the best peice of news......

I
FINALLY
GOT
MY
CAR!
...
mhmmmmmm brand spankin new as well!.....so yesterday at exactly 5:25 Hayley the Honda City was born and bought into my lovin arms!.....literally...it was the best surprise ever walking outside to smell that new car smell relising that it wasnt the normal smell coming from the holden....i turn the light on and there she was sitting there with her little smiling grill a quick scream and i was there by her side hugging her and mum for my new baby!
anywayyyyssss....i havent driven her yet i want to get some floor mats and stuff...pimp her up a little...not that she needs it!
so as i still bask in the glory that is my car....i stopped and "reflected"...well it wasnt really reflecting it was more laughing at those who desire a car like mine and ended up with a crappy little car that looks somewhat like a girls car.... EL EM AY OH!
seriously...that kept me entertained for the rest of my night.....and it still does! tehe!

so today at school it was Careersearch at uws...go look at UNI'S and courses we want to do when we finish school =)...found a heap of my courses and more surprising me but the best part was the frisbee that was taken as a freebie from the Canberra Uni....ultimate entertainment...even through lunch!...a little disc can keep yr 12s amused...it just shows how much this hsc is wanting us to be little kids again!....

so holidays begin in approx 17 hours...this break...well its not really a break its a "study time" will give me some relaxation....i hope...seriously i need it!......

though looking at the time now its 11:11.......MAKE A WISH!
.......................................................................................
ok over!
and looking at that time....it seems to be late for me
so off to bed i go i think....
ciao ciao
xoxo
KirRawr && Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment