Monday, January 4, 2010

I'd Scream Into The Night For You...



NYE
New Years Eve
The last day where you have to worry about what has happened in that year.
a time to spend with friends enjoying yourself.
this was the case....up until i ruined it.
my big mouth that cant keep itself shut i always have to say somthing to ruin everything.
i feel like one of those people who are the let downs of the party, who always seem to ruin it for people....
but this time i ruined it for the wrong person.
i said some of the most stupid things a person could ever say not even thinking.
why i said these things...honestly i dont know why....i blew things out of proportion..yet again.
i honestly feel like i deserve to die...
to someone i loved so dearly, with all my heart, who i would do anything for, someone so amazing words cant explain how much they mean or have done for me.
i sit here crying in the hopes they will forgive me.
i stay awake at night crying (they say its theroputic to cry,  but it doesnt seem to help )and spend the days trying to hide my sorrows and hate towards myself....
ive probly even picked up bad habits that could destroy my voice, but with the way ive treated this person i deserve to.
i guess all i can end this with is Sorry
Sorry for what i said
Sorry for what i did
Sorry for accusing you for doing things i knew you wouldnt do because i know your smarter than that
Sorry for the way i treated you
Sorry for never helping you out as much as i should have

No comments:

Post a Comment